Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the Strategy Department?
The Strategy Department is responsible for the VRP plan and generating the strategy going forward and setting the direction and identifying the areas of focus for the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges.
What you’ll do?
- Support the strategy management in developing the strategy and assessing the objectives achievement and impact realization.
- Utilizes data to identify and solve key strategic problems and provide insights to support decision making.
- Work closely with other departments to find solutions to strategic problems and ensure alignment with strategic direction and priorities.
- Analyze and report DARP’s strategic key performance indicators and draw insights from trends and patterns.
- Manage and track DARP’s strategic planning processes and ensure they are timely, focused, and value adding.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Science, Economics, Statistics, or any related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in management consulting or business analysis.
- Experience with key performance indicators is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skill.
- Ability to analyze complex data and information and turn them into insights.
- Advanced excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and building presentations.
- Strong research, reporting and data visualization skills.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments.
- High level of ownership.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Creativity and initiative.