Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the Strategy Department?
The Strategy Department is responsible for the VRP plan and generating the strategy going forward and setting the direction and identifying the areas of focus for the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges, This Department has three sections (Strategy & Performance Management, Analytics & Innovation and Excellence & Control).
What is Strategy and Performance Management Section?
The strategy and Performance Management Section work in collaboration with DARP execution (experience) teams and the Vision 2030 eco-system stakeholders to plan and develop the VRP strategy and facilitate its execution, define areas of focus and identify gaps or risks in impact realization.
Also, to monitor the performance of DARP’s key performance indicators (KPIs). The section is responsible for creating ongoing reports to identify the gap between planned and actual achievement of goals.
What you’ll do?
- Support the strategy management in developing the strategy and assessing the objectives achievement and impact realization.
- Utilizes data to identify and solve key strategic problems and provide insights to support decision making.
- Work closely with other departments to find solutions to strategic problems and ensure alignment with strategic direction and priorities.
- Research, benchmarking and analysis for strategic issues and questions.
- Analyze DARP’s strategic performance and draw insights from trends and patterns.
- Manage and track DARP’s strategic planning processes and ensure they are timely, focused, and value adding.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Science, Economics, Statistics, or any related field.
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting or business analysis.
- Experience with key performance indicators is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skill.
- Ability to analyze complex data and information and turn them into insights.
- Advanced excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and building presentations.
- Strong research, reporting and data visualization skills.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments.
- Strategic thinking.
- High level of ownership.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Creativity and initiative.