Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the Strategy Department?
The Strategy Department is responsible for the VRP plan and generating the strategy going forward and setting the direction and identifying the areas of focus for the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges. This Department has three sections (Strategy & Performance Management, Analytics & Innovation and Excellence & Control).
What you’ll do?
- Coordinate the implementation of a board-endorsed risk management framework.
- Check the methodologies and processes of managing risk are being followed in the manner intended.
- Provide analytical support to the executive-level risk committees in formulating risk management strategies and making functional risk decisions.
- Support management and business units in implementing the approved risk management policies and processes, and ensure they are integrated into the business operations and with internal control and compliance processes.
- Coordinate the process to identify, measure, control or mitigate, treat, monitor, and report risk exposures.
- Keep the board and management informed of the latest development in international standards and practices on risk management.
- Provide technical advice and support to the board and management in improving and advancing the risk management system of the VRP.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- 6 Years’ of experience in Risk Management.
- Risk assessment skills
- Stakeholder management
- Problem solving
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Arabic & English Language
- Strategic thinking
- High level of ownership
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Presentation skills
- Creativity and initiative
- Knowledge of Project Management life cycle