Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the Strategy Department?
The Strategy Department is responsible for the VRP plan and generating the strategy going forward and setting the direction and identifying the areas of focus for the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges.
What is the Performance Management Unit?
The performance management unit works in collaboration with the strategic planning unit and the execution (experience) teams in DARP to monitor the performance of DARP’s key performance indicators (KPIs). The unit is responsible for creating ongoing reports to identify the gap between planned and actual achievement of goals, in addition to identifying causes for not achieving goals. The unit is also responsible for developing new KPIs based on DARP’s strategy and priorities and the requirements of the strategic planning unit.
What you’ll do?
- Responsible for managing, analyzing, and monitoring DARP’s KPIs.
- Analyzing and identifying gaps or risks on achieving DARP’s KPIs and goals.
- Reporting strategic key performance indicators to DARP leadership and escalating with interventions when needed.
- Ongoing assessment of KPI readings vs actual impact (is the KPI doing what it is supposed to do?).
- Ongoing assessment of achieving the goals and objectives.
- Analyzing DARP’s KPIs and goals against the initiatives and activities contributing to them.
- Managing the changes in KPIs and the change request process for them.
- Working closely with the business intelligence team to build performance dashboards.
- Developing new KPIs based on DARP’s strategy and priorities and the requirements of the strategic planning unit.
- Performing quality checks on the KPI cards developed by experience team.
- Communicating with centers of excellence to get approval of KPI cards.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Science, Economics, Statistics, or any related field.
- Maters’ degree is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Experience in performance management, key performance indicators and balance scorecards (KPI certificates is a plus).
- Strong analytical, complex problem-solving and quantitative skill.
- Ability to analyze complex data and information and turn them into decision-supporting insights.
- Strong data visualization and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking.
- High level of ownership.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Creativity and initiative.