Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the People Department?
The people department is the magnetizing core that enables DARP to find great people and turn them into great leaders. Our mission is to attract, develop and retain top talent to ensure the execution of DARP strategy and, at the same time, foster an amazing work culture full of rewards to enable people to do their best and perform with no less than an outstanding level. The people department is the driver of DARP values, and the champion that places people at the heart of everything.
What you’ll do?
- Monitor, review and improve internal HR systems and processes.
- Maintain data in HRIS and databases and assure information is available on a timely basis.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Design and implement training and development plan.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain organizational chart and detailed job descriptions.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Prepare HR metric reports.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor law.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/or a related field.
- SHRM or CIPD certification (highly preferred).
- 3+ years of experience working in the human resources field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of labor law, organizational development, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.