Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the Shared Services Department?
This central department extends its support to all departments at DARP with an array of internal and external services in the following fields: Finance, Procurement, Facility Management, Information Technology.
What you’ll do?
- Reporting the financial performance against budgets on a monthly basis.
- Accountable for the implementation of the financial monitoring and reporting systems.
- Supervising the payments to ensure complete verification and payment on time.
- Review & approve transaction on Bank & prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Establish and maintain internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for monthly closing activities including reconciliations, confirmations & presentation of financial results.
- Handling the budget preparation process and initiate control procedures to track spending efficiency.
Who you are?
The Financial Controller is responsible for handling Finance daily operations & reporting responsibilities to support management decision making in addition to handling the budgeting process & control over spending versus budget.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or relevant field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of financial control, accounting practices and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting & financial analysis.
- Knowledge of VAT processing and regulations.
- MS Office knowledge especially with Excel.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.