Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
What is the 1st Impression Department?
The First Impression phase is the starting point of the Muslim visitors’ journey, it consists of three main touchpoints.
Relates to the visitors’ experience pre-arrival to the Kingdom. It covers all aspects of personal planning, package design, the how and when to travel for Umrah, flight and accommodation availability, and issuing the visa.
Arrival & Departure Touchpoint
Concerns the visitors’ experience upon arriving and during the departure of the Kingdom. It covers all aspects of welcoming and celebrating the visitors, ensuring service quality though our three main ports (Air, Sea and Land), luggage and customs check, waiting time for transportation.
Relates to the visitors’ experience in transporting through the Kingdom. This covers securing the means of transportation, highways, road services and transports within the cities.
What you’ll do?
- Track and monitor the budget of initiatives and report any deviation and issues
- Support management in all projects related to the entities by following the approved project life cycle
- Ensure that the progress of the initiatives is up to date and report any deviations
- Document and monitor DARP related KPIs and report any deviations from the plan
- Assist in developing proposed recommendations and courses of action for initiatives after thorough analysis and evaluation of initiatives progress
- Manage all change requests related to the entities
- Provide required support to team members and colleagues
- Generate all needed reports on the performance of the sector
- Generate all required metadata for further analysis and monitor the output
- Support management by documenting and analyzing all sector concerns and challenges to DARP management
- Update program and initiatives plan regularly to provide continuous status updates and identify possible delays.
- Assist in identifying, planning, monitoring, and tracking risks and issues.
- Assist in developing the reporting templates and tools.
- Contribute insights and recommendations regarding progress measurement trends and capabilities in the entities.
Who you are?
To analyze the operational requirements of DARP initiatives and assist in monitoring and measuring the initiatives progress by analyzing, documenting, and following internal processes to support DARP initiatives.
- 5 years’ experience of which 3 years in semi government or government entities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Master’s degree is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- High level of attention to details
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written, Arabic & English) with presentation skills
- Team player and multitasking ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Manage time efficiently and effectively