إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
What is the Strategy Department?
The Strategy Department is the Department that is responsible for the VRP plan and generating the strategy going forward and setting the direction and identifying the areas of focus for the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges.
What is the Strategic Planning Unit?
The strategic planning unit work in collaboration with DARP execution (experience) teams and the Vision 2030 Eco-system stakeholders to plan and develop the VRP strategy and facilitate its execution, define areas of focus and identify gaps or risks in impact realization and monitor and analyze the VRP performance and impact realization.
What you will do?
- Responsible for managing, analyzing and monitoring DARP’s strategic key performance indicators.
- Analyze and identify gaps or risks on impact realization or target achievement.
- Reporting strategic key performance indicators to DARP leadership and escalating with interventions when needed.
- Support DARP execution teams in building impactful initiatives across the Hajj and Umrah visitor’s journey.
- Validate initiatives alignment with DARP’s objectives and priority and assess their impact on KPIs.
- Engage with stakeholders including internal teams and external entities to collaborate and align on DARP’s priorities and performance.
- Develop and manage the strategic planning processes and ensure that these processes are timely, focused, and value adding.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Science, Economics, Statistics, or any related field.
- Maters’ degree is a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Experience in performance management, key performance indicators and balance scorecards.
- Experience in risk management is a plus.
- Strong analytical, complex problem-solving and quantitative skill.
- Ability to analyze complex data and information and turn them into decision-supporting insights.
- Strategic thinking.
- High level of ownership.
- Proactive and self-motivate.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Leadership skills.
- Creativity and initiative.