إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
What is the Corporate Communication Department?
It’s the voice of DARP brand and the image guardian. In this department you will be able to employ your creative talent to shape the first impression and strengthen brand trust and bonding with both internal and external audience. Corporate communication entails maintaining DARP brand identity and raising awareness about its goals, approach in leading the sector and achieving the vision goals. It also includes activating DARP’s work culture and principles.
Corp Communication department welcomes talents who are passionate about the dynamic nature of communication, full of new challenges and variable tasks and response to events and audience.
If you are a communication professional with marketing understanding: the communication marketing team awaits you. And if you have a creative background and the talent in design, creative and copywriting, video processing and motion (motion graphics and animations), then this is your place.
What you’ll do?
- To manage graphic design and communication tasks, from conception to delivery, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
- To create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
- To get involved in briefing sessions, internally and in direct contact with clients to collect and put together all necessary creative inputs into a brief.
- To work with the Copywriter in order to achieve a creative solution that truly combines and integrates the ‘copy’ with the ‘concept’ and ‘layout’ for the ‘complete’ effect.
- To be able to refine work of junior designers through better creativity and art direction.
- To keep alongside of developments in production technologies that can enhance your creative abilities and responses.
- To make recommendations and be involved with the selection of photographers, TV Production companies etc. that can affect the ‘final result’.
- To have or develop presentation skills that convey, to people internally and with the client, the concepts and ideas in a succinct and understandable manner.
- To ensure brand consistency throughout various communication
- To preserve, in consultation with the immediate superior or Creative Head, the integrity of the idea and concept through the approval and production processes.
Who you are?
A senior designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. Senior designers work with clients to understand their needs and desires, receives the specifications and requirements of a design project, and then work to execute the vision.
Your designation of “senior” because of the experience and ability in decision-making, because you hold the intermediate lead role on projects and captain junior designer(s) in creating concepts, comps, layouts, and final art.
Your Education & Experience:
- We are looking to attract talents who hold an associate or Bachelor’ degree or High Diploma in (Communication Design, Graphic Design, Visual Design) or any relevant major.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a graphic design and/or communication design function.
- Government experience is preferred.
- Senior Designers should bring along multidisciplinary design abilities and demonstrate proficiency in communication & design skills and tools.
- To master communication design solutions for creating effective concepts and campaigns.
- Aesthetic skills and a keen eye for visual details and ability to critique designs, contributing to the outcome quality improvement with constructive design advise and idea guidance.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies.
- Knowledge of graphic layout, art direction, film and photographic requirements and procedures.
- To possess good understanding of production processes and which to select for achieving the ‘result’ or the ‘affect’ needed for job.
- Lover for Arabic language and inspired by its eloquence with sufficient ability to compose communicative messages and marketing headings.