إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
What is the Procurement Department?
This central department extends its support to all departments at DARP with an array of internal and external services required from Procurement and Contracts services.
What you’ll do?
- Fulfilling the Procurement Cycle requirements from initiation till the closer. i.e reviewing and approving FRPs.
- Negotiations with all suppliers/vendors and maintaining the organization’s interfaces with relevant suppliers and service delivery organizations and managing contract tracking and payments.
- Coordinating the release of payments and providing the necessary documents and approvals to the Finance team.
- Enforcing the procurement process with all internal and external parties.
- Owning contract management activities including setting contract terms and conditions and contract change orders, contract cancelation, contract termination and contract close out procedures.
- Handling all operational activities in the procurement and contracting side.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Provide required support to team members and colleagues.
- Manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct Staff Performance Reviews.
- Monitoring and maintaining internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring that all agreed deliverable goods and services have been received as requested before payment is released.
Who you are?
The Procurement & Contracts Assistant Manager roles are to apply the official authorities’ rules and regulations regarding the Procurement and Contracts, negotiating with all suppliers/vendors, maintaining the organization’s interfaces with relevant suppliers and service delivery organizations, and managing contract tracking & payments.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (Preferred), MIS (Preferred) or Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-6 years’ experience in Government Procurement & Contracts role.
- Worked on Tendering & Government Procurement Law, Dec 2019.
- Procurement related certificates i.e:
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP)
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM)
- Certified International Procurement Professional (CIPP)
- General knowledge of procurement and contracting policies and procedures.
- Understanding of contacts, purchase orders terms and conditions.
- Skilled in contract and supplier relationship management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English).