What is Strategy and Performance Management Department?
The Strategy and Performance Management Department work in collaboration with DARP execution (experience) teams and the Vision2030 eco-system stakeholders to plan and develop the VRP strategy and facilitate its execution, define areas of focus, and identify gaps or risks in impact realization and monitor and analyze the VRP performance and impact realization. And to monitor the performance of DARP’s key performance indicators (KPIs). The unit is responsible for creating ongoing reports to identify the gap between planned and actual achievement of goals.
What you’ll do?
- Managing, analyzing, and monitoring DARP’s strategic key performance indicators
- Building the key performance indicators with Strategic planning and ensure that the baseline, scope, standards, and the targets are well defined and clear
- Developing, managing, and maintaining the key performance indicators database as single source of truth (Updated, validated, accurate)
- Owner of the KPI Card end to end, and ensure the supported documents are available and valid
- Communicating and maintaining the relationship with supportive entities (Adaa) for all KPI related topics
- Responsible of key performance indicators submission for approval from Adaa and ensure the completion of supported document
- Monitoring the dashboard with BI and ensure the accuracy
- Monitoring the mapping of initiatives with L4 key performance indicators
- Assessing and analyzing the impact of initiatives to the key performance indicators and provide recommendation
- Aligning with stakeholders (internal and external) to collaborate on DARP’s performance
- Responsible of all key performance indicators Reporting (internal/ external) quarterly and annually
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, or a related field. Maters’ degree is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant role
- Experience in risk management is a plus
- An experience in a management consultancy is a plus
- Experience in performance management, key performance indicators and balance scorecards
- Strong analytical, complex problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Ability to analyze complex data and information and turn them into decision-supporting insight
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking
- High level of ownership
- Strong presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Creativity and initiative