إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
What is the 1st Impression Department?
The First Impression phase is the starting point of the Muslim visitors’ journey, it consists of three main touchpoints.
Relates to the visitors’ experience pre-arrival to the Kingdom. It covers all aspects of personal planning, package design, the how and when to travel for Umrah, flight and accommodation availability, and issuing the visa.
Arrival & Departure Touchpoint
Concerns the visitors’ experience upon arriving and during the departure of the Kingdom. It covers all aspects of welcoming and celebrating the visitors, ensuring service quality though our three main ports (Air, Sea and Land), luggage and customs check, waiting time for transportation.
Relates to the visitors’ experience in transporting through the Kingdom. This covers securing the means of transportation, highways, road services and transports within the cities.
What you’ll do?
- Maintain strong working relationships with entity and managing entity leaders at different levels
- Assist with coordination efforts across multiple stakeholders and guide any eco-system level change management efforts
- Ownership of touchpoint KPIs and management objectives
- Responsible for people topics within DARP’s People processes, including performance management, identifying team needs in terms of hiring or training.
- Awareness of the VRP governance model, leveraging it to get things done rapidly without cutting corners
- Program budget management at Touchpoint level
- Continuous development of the Visitor Journey within the Touchpoint
- Ensure all initiatives within the portfolio are monitored to deadlines, scope, and scope creep
- Prepare, engage, and sign deals with Private/Third Sectors
- Produce, align, and publish added value periodical reports
- Identify, collaborate, and implement on ground Impact
7 – 9 years leadership experience in a relevant professional service industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Project Management Professional Certificate is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of performance measurement and management principles, practices, and standards
- Strong relevant public sector knowledge and experience (preferred)
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple complex initiatives and account relationship management skills
- Strong planning and organization skills to provide timely, accurate and relevant project reporting
- Strong analytical, conceptual and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to promote quality and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to delegate, set expectations and monitor performance
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills