إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
What is the Enriching the Experience Department?
The Department of Enriching the Experience develops the guests’ journey with regards to housing, food & beverages, and shopping in addition to their cultural, historical, and touristic journey by analyzing the current situation and developing goals that include raising the level of the guest satisfaction.
What you’ll do?
- Provide leadership in relation to tracking, monitoring, and managing the performance of entities in the implementation of the initiatives.
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of defined initiative Milestones & KPIs to ensure quality standards are maintained and risks are identified early.
- Ensure all initiatives are monitored to deadlines, scope, and scope creep.
- Maintain strong relationships with entity stakeholders through Entity meetings discipline on an operational level. In addition to entity training, sharing knowledge and enabling them for success
- Owning and driving L4 KPIs (and any other Initiative level KPI) progress
- Leading the development of new initiative ideas that have high impact on organizational objectives
- Program Budget management at entity level
- Additional ad-hoc duties based on requirements of function management
- Lead and implement on ground Impact
- Prepare, engage, and sign deals with Private/Third Sectors
- Lead development and publication of added value periodical reports
Who you are?
The Experience Manager has a primary responsibility to ensure the positive progress of all initiatives to be on-time and on-budget. In addition, s/he is responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and reporting on the status of initiatives related to DARP. Further, the Initiatives Manager is responsible for overseeing the work plan and scope in addition to identifying issues and risks in an effort to assist external entities with the delivery of DARP initiatives. S/he should also be a Subject Matter Expert within the related portfolio / sector they manage.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a Project Management role, Customer Service, Consulting or of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Project Management Professional Certificate is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of performance measurement and management principles, practices, and standards.
- Strong relevant public sector knowledge and experience (preferred)
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple complex initiatives and account relationship management skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills to provide timely, accurate and relevant project reporting
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to promote quality and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills