إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
جدة, السعودية تم النشر 2020/10/06 11:49:46 تنتهي 2020-10-18 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100005722
What is Business Intelligence Unit?
The Strategy Department is the Department that is responsible for the corporate plan and generating the strategy going forward and leading the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives with the involved entities. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges.
What is Business Intelligence Unit?
The Business Intelligence Unit helps to facilitate, build, and maintain strong relationships with business partners, while supporting the Program’s analytic capabilities and ensuring delivery of high-quality analytic solutions.
What you will do?
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Working with key business partners to understand business priorities, identify strategic initiatives, and develop effective and timely analytic solutions.
- Reviewing existing analytic processes to identify best practices and opportunities for improvement.
- Performing statistical analysis required to support a wide variety of business initiatives, such as customer segmentation and behavioral models.
- Providing valuable input into business intelligence road-maps and development plans.
- Mentor team members regarding analytic best practices.
Who you are?
Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners, while supporting the company’s analytic capabilities and ensuring delivery of high-quality analytic solutions. This role requires the person to be an experienced leader with deep hands on experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and customer analytics.
Your Education and Experience:
- BS/BA (computer science, data management or a related quantitative field).
- Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 6+ years of work experience in business and marketing analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization, both technical and non-technical team members.
- Proven leadership of business intelligence and analytic initiatives in fast paced, multiple project environment.
- Hands on knowledge of statistical methods and techniques (predictive modeling, segmentation, regression, etc.)Knowledge of analytics tools (preferably Alteryx), business intelligence tools (Microsoft Power BI).
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Proficient in SQL for use in business analysis and testing efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, teamwork, and issue resolution.
- Experience presenting findings and actionable recommendations.