إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
What is the Strategy Department?
The Strategy Department is the Department that is responsible for the corporate plan and generating the strategy going forward and leading the implementation and delivery of DARP initiatives with the involved entities. Working jointly with sector counterparts to plan for delivery, monitor progress and solve implementation challenges.
What is PMO Unit?
The Project Management Office is the information hub for projects within the DARP Program and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. The Project Management Office (PMO) will add value through the knowledge, skills and experience of its staff.
What you’ll do?
- Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
- Communication and coordination between DARP and ( PWT, CSE and MOF).
- Updating / tracking and monitoring initiative budget and progress between DARP and ( CSE, PWT and MOF).
- Review budget suggestions and requests.
- Analyze initiatives financial information.
- Review completed budgets for compliance with approved delivery plan.
- Update DARP initiatives with budget information from MOF such as ( contracts, spend, approved budget .. etc ).
- Prepare a periodic report about budget that help leadership to take a direction.
- Review budget requests for approval.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
Who you are?
We always strive to create a creative environment that supports creativity and contributes to its growth by attracting the best talent with the following minimum requirements:
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in (business, finance, or engineering).
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Budget Manager or Budget Analyst position.
- Excellent in using MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
- Outstanding self-management, influence management, information presentation and interpersonal, communication.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong Knowledge of Project Management life cycle as per PMI standard.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.